Latest New Products/Re-Stocks Update:
This page gives details of the latest products we have manufactured, or those that have recently come back in stock (i.e normally those that are being frequently requested by customers). Items are listed in order of most recent first.
Section 1: Latest Product Updates and Re-Stocks:
23/05/20 : Latest Newsletter No:30 - Spring 2020
Our most up to date Newsletter, showing all new products, re-stocks and Work In Progress, see it here:
23/04/20 : We have just completed a new batch of 0248/0248B crankcase One Way valves and breather unions - which have been out of stock for some time, Steph will contact those customers we know are waiting for them. For anyone not sure, one way valves were fitted to most single cylinder crankcases, and are often replaced mistakenly with straight through breathers if they get chewed or clogged. I am not sure how effective they work on all engines . . . but are the first thing I ask customers to check when they say they have oiling issues!
Find them here :-Item 0248: A2/707 Crankcase Breather OneWay Valve
26/03/20 : Coronavirus/COVID-19 Update and Other News
- Shims: A large consignment of all our popular shims now back in stock, including some new shims to our catalog - i.e. OHV/SV Mainshaft, some Norton Gearbox and BTH KD1 shims: Easiest to just search by Shims: Shim Search
- Big Ends and Bevel Bearings: Having been unavailable for some time, we are now able to offer SOHC Bigends from our original manufacturer, as well as a fitting to conrod and honing service. We are now also able to offer OHV/SV BigEnds in two types. We also have a limited stock of twin row Bevel bearings back in stock (0005).
Both are available in our Bearings Section: Bearings Section
Finally - we are pleased to update customers that we have now increased our postal service - as well as our normal provider - Royal Mail, we have now started using a well known and reliable UK courier - DPD for some non-UK and large parcel services. We believe this will offer significant customer savings for larger parcels, as well as maintaining reliability. We will automatically quote the most cost efficient service at order payment time.
16/02/20 : Re-Stocks and Updates
A few more parts back in stock since last update two weeks ago:
- BTH KD1 (and other BTH) Comp Adv/Ret Housing Screws for Lockwire - Stainless Steel, very pretty!: Item 0379
- Douglas 2 3/4hp Standard Valve Collars and Retaining Pins:Item 0730
06/02/20 : Re-Stocks
- Cambox oil feed unions/pipes to valve guides (0353/0354) back in stock
- Carb Parts: Numerous floatchamber parts (needles/lockstops/base plugs) in stock or new: Carb Section
- Square Section Clutch Springs: Made originally for racing clutch's -new stock just in for racing and road clutchs
- Upright Gearbox End Nuts (Stainless Steel) - back in stock (very popular - as very pretty)
12/01/20 : Latest News - Various Re-stocks and New Items
Restocks: December and January have been busy month's with numerous items coming back into stock. I wont list them all but amongst them are: Petrol tank dished washers/bolts (very popular), gearbox nuts, various TT/RN carburettor parts, SOHC Oil Pipes/breather pipes, Racing oil taps (for wrapround tanks) and many more items.
Also - many items in the pipeline - most notably, I have now been able to confirm a new order of all our shims (including a couple of new ones) - these should be ready in the next 4 weeks and Steph will contact those customers already waiting when available. Finally - we are also in progress on a batch of pre-war alloy gearlevers as fitted to early (possibly Works) Manx Nortons - expect 4 to 6 weeks on these - to fit Inters and M30/Manx, with Norton pre-AMC gearbox spline.
25/11/19 : Latest News - New: Black Felt (for Bearings etc) and Felts Kits
- If like me, you have had to make up special Felt washers to protect bearings, or have made up wool felt swabs, for instance - for Norton SOHC cambox leaks and primary chains, you will know that finding suitable good quality wool felt is difficult. Therefore we have recently introduced good quality UK supplied black wool felt, in various thicknesses, for this purpose. We have also made some small sections of 6mm thick felt (a thickness not easily available - but ideal for making the special felt washers often fitted to protect headstock bearings or dirt from getting in chaincases or swinging arms). We also offer a kit with a variety of all thicknesses, as well as a special marker pen - of the type I like to use for this purpose.
All can be found in our Gaskets section here: Bearings Section
05/11/19 : Latest News - Racing Mudguards Steel/Alloy - Back In Stock!
- I mentioned last week we were expecting our next batch of steel 'racing/sports' section mudguards due shortly. For once I got my timescales right and they are now in and available (see listings 0306 and 0307 in our Wheels section)!. As hoped, our manufacturer has also done for us another small batch of alloy mudguards as well - identical to the steel items but in light alloy, suitable for Vincent Black Lightning/Grey Flash reps, or Norton's as well if you like alloy rather than steel. These are item listings 0305F and 0305R. Not sure, how quickly the alloy ones will go this time - but if you are interested, suggest you get in fast, as much smaller quantities of these available.
25/11/19: By the way - with this new batch we have also had some rear mudguard brackets made to fit under the rear mudguards - see Item 0842 in the same section.
Note: We send mudguards out in heavyweight boxes - therefore post+packing a bit more expensive, but worth it to avoid dents etc.
See listings here: Fork and Wheel Parts
16/10/19 : Latest News - Product Re-Stocks: Brake Pins and Solid State Regs
- We have just manufactured a new batch of OHV/SV Rear Brake pins (as well as Inter and M30/M40). These proved very popular last time and the OHV/SV type soon ran out - so this time we have also manufactured a phospher bronze bearing to update your worn brake pedal at the same time! (OHV/Inter type and M30 type) -
See listings here: Fork and Wheel Parts
- Additionally, we have just had a new batch of Solid State regulators arrive, that had been out of stock for a while - find them here: Solid State Regulators
29/09/19 : Latest News - New Product - Gardengate Plunger Spring Set
Pleased to be able to offer these UK manufactured Gardengate chassis plunger rear springs - with an original unmolested set of Norton springs used as the pattern, to ensure correct dimensions/poundage.
See listing here: Plunger Spring Set
28/09/19 : Latest News - New Product - Douglas 2 3/4hp Fork Spindle Set
A set of stainless steel fork spindles, castellated nuts, washers/split pins to fit the early type forks fitted to Douglas 2 3/4hp models from 1912-19. Original Douglas spindles and nuts used as the template. All CNC manufactured by us in stainless steel.
See listing here: Douglas Early Fork Spindle Kit
19/09/19 : Latest News - SOHC Cams & Fork Rebound Rubbers back in stock!
19/9: We have just had in a new batch of girder fork Rebound Rubbers - which fit both Norton and Velocette models (those fitted with the useful Rebound Rubber mod - see item listing to see what these look like). We will be contacting customers waiting for these in the next week, but if you want to order some they are here: Fork and Wheel Section
12/9: Norton Cams Back In Stock!: Following a long wait, I am pleased say that we have just had a new delivery of Model 30M, International Model 30 and Model 40/40M cams this week - all are now back in stock, and price stays the same as the last 2014 batch. All cams come with timing/assembly information.
Go to the Cambox Section to purchase these cams: Cambox Section
Section 2: Previous Newsletters and Updates:
17/08/19 Latest Newsletter - New and Restocked Parts:
Hi Everyone, sorry it has taken a while - but have now managed to get the latest Newsletter completed, showing recent re-stocks, new products and new stuff in progress. I also have a few new articles I need to get done - will try to get these done this year!
Newsletter 29 - Summer 2019 (posted 17/8/19)
15/04/18 Latest Newsletter - New and Restocked Parts:
Hi Everyone, a very busy last few months both manufacturing and restocking, following a difficult 2017. See our latest Newsletter below:
Newsletter 28 - Spring 2018 (posted 15/4/18)
Paul Norman. 15/10/2017
14/06/17 Previous Newsletter Here:
To see the latest new products, what is back in stock and just a general Spring 2017 update, see latest Newsletter poster here:
Newsletter 27 - Spring 2017 (posted 25/5/17)
2016 Previous Newsletter Here:
Summarising 2016 and an update on on latest news: Newsletter26